Friday, March 30, 2012

love is no-more

(in the tune of "All by myself")

Meow, meow, meow; meow!

Sad!!!!! Mistress was wondering what I was doing this evening... All I was doing was just hanging out at the front door; making kitty faces of love to 6 toes who, was doing the same back at me. Well let me tell you!, she (my mistress) went out the door and sat on the porch, leaving me inside while she sat, petted and talked with 6 toes! 

Meow!!!!

Then!!! she came in; closed the door and started laughing and told me that 6 toes was a MALE!  NO!!!!!! Don't tease me like that! She even boasted; "not only is he a male but he has 7 toes on his front feet and 6 on the back"!

Heart cracks...

sniff.

A male cat. Oh well; if I'm gonna, it might as well be with someone who I am attracted to. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment