Friday, February 3, 2012

After 2 weeks with no mouse, I happened to fall off the futon (damn Mistress and her work shirts) and finally found my toy mice! I loveeeeeeeeeee my mice *PURRRrrrRRRRRrrrr*. Sometimes, I like to think that I'm a mighty Lion. No. Not Lion King; that guy was a huge coward. My one mouse (Mr. Green) thoroughly enjoys missing with me. At times, I have to give him the look that says; knock it off!
 I mistakenly tripped Mistress this morning. She was acting goofy with trying to get that square thing that she talks into to work. Think it had something to do with that website that she spends a lot of time on Facebook it's called. She was pretty bent out of shape when she landed on her leather shoes (let me tell you, those things are hard leather and not too pleasant to chew on).
 OK, so I figured out what she was going on about. She posted the correct answer had won herself a 10 buck certificate for food. Let's hope that she remembers to pick out shrimp. After all; I am a mighty Lion with a huge hungry for those little ocean crawling bugs.  That reminds me, I need to chase her feet while she walks in the hallway to get her attention with fixing that computer and put it on Justin.tv I was looking over her shoulder last night and she happened to come across a channel that plays Thunder Cats. Meowwww I likes!

No comments:

Post a Comment