Friday, February 17, 2012

Can I have some alone time?

  Meow!!!

  My mistress really has this habit of walking in on me, at the wrong times!

What happened to my own privacy for cats-sake??? I leave her alone when she has that one male visitor that comes over so, why can't she just leave me alone when it's my 'bear' time?

I had planned this crazy morning of roughing it with Bear when Mistress leaves for work. But while she was in the bathroom, she let it slip that she had today off and was going in for her teeth work (use that mouth wash Mistress; you need it!). But the next thing I know is, she's walking around our place, clucking like one of those chickens that we watch on the National Geographic channel on the black box. I suppose this means that she's staying home and playing chicken instead so; Sorry Bear, no "alone" time for us.

 the cat stash
I found that the bookcase in the office was paws off to me. I had jumped up onto the 3rd shelf, trying to reach that bag of 'catnip' that I sooooo love. Thought I'd be sneaky by getting hold of Mr. Green and placing him in the potty-room waste basket where, Mistress dumps my poop when she cleans my box several times a day.

MEOW!!!

Thought she was gonna have a heart attack while digging out Mr. Green who, I made sure was firmly down towards the bottom of the waste basket. She wasn't too pleased to see that I had gotten the stash bag down and was rolling around in my cat-nip.

Ahhhhh I'm such a much happier cat now!

No comments:

Post a Comment