Wednesday, February 15, 2012

PC time!

*click*

Yay! MEOW!!! Mistress has left for work and, at last, I can get on her pc (which she left signed onto) and get caught up on my email from other feline friends and get the blog updated. Meowwww I didn't think that she'd ever leave it on for me cause frankly; these last few days here at home, has been lonely ones without having access to my show (Thunder Cats). Instead, I have to listen to the radio.

CatGods!
Who would have thought that listening to the wailing from humans in the 70's would drive this cat batty?!? When Mistress introduced me to a group called Culture Club; I was ok with that. But Pink Floyd? Led Zepplin?
MEOW!!
I'm ok with Elton John. He's a cool  cat.

So Mistress actually band me from any pc usage over the weekend. She "forgot" to put food in my food dish before leaving for the day so, I; in return, decided to take and play "Jungle Kitty" and made a huge mess in our potty room. Yeowwww you should have heard her when she saw the cat litter from my box, scattered all over the floor and in the tub. We'll not mention my poop either.

Ohhhh someones at the door so this cat better scat!

No comments:

Post a Comment