Saturday, February 4, 2012

Blue Balls

  MEOW!!!!! My ears! Glad I got Mistress to stop her snoring this morning at 4:45am. I don't know how much more of it, that I can take! My brotherhood and I, don't even snore that much, nor that loud! How did I get her to stop? Well; licking her forehead didn't do the trick. Normally it does since it gross's her out so much that I use my tongue to clean myself with. What's wrong with that? It's just a little spit and sandpaper that moves! Anyway; I ended up draping myself across her stomach which, got me a few scratches behind the ear. *PurrRRrrrr* MORE!!!
Then the snoring started again. Ended up laying across her upper chest. THAT got her up. And as usual she got up, stumbled to the bathroom with me, trying my best to wrap myself around her ankles. I blocked her exit by laying across the floor with my head close to my food dish. Come on lady! Look at the food dish; it's empty and I want my meal!

But did she get me any food?

Nope.

I did get Mr. Green that, I mistakenly left in the sink (oops I'm busted now).

There's another new toy that Mistress brought home yesterday that I've so fallen in love with. It's blue which, compliments my orange fur (so the pup next door says to me). I've sunk my claws into it a few times, and not one time did Mistress say anything to me as she does when I'm clawing her desk chair or recliner. What's really cool is that, it has BALLS! Blue balls at that! And they jingle!

 Wonder what's going on? She's cleaning the living room... NO!!!! Not my toys!! Meowwwww she's moving them into the office which, can only mean one thing; she's going to have company over this weekend.

Sniff

Meow...

*ears perk*

There's that beep which only goes off when coffee is ready.

Hmmm kitty coffee...

I'll finish blogging later.

No comments:

Post a Comment