Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I want beads!

Likes beads

This is one Cat that will flash his manly, neutered chest for the beads for Fat Tuesday. 

Meow!

Mei! Mei!

Bead mei here!!!

Mistress said I should consider giving up something for Lent when I go get my ash from the local dog priest. Ok... I'll give up Shrimp for whatever length of time it is. Mistress is giving up her soda so, that should be interesting to see how it goes. Bet I last longer than she does. She's already sucking one down before she goes to bed. 

So the bet is on. A bag of shrimp is what I'll win if I come out first. If she goes the 40 days with out a sip of soda, then my potty box gets moved out of the potty room and into the kitchen (out in the open) where everyone will see me doing my business. I'm not too thrilled about that one. 

I mean... well; Bear knows what I'm getting at.

Yep...

I'm gonna win this bet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment