Friday, February 3, 2012

Short sight? Me??

Caught red handed
  Mistress bought me a few goodies from this place called Wallyworld. I have yet to see this place (nor like too) since she just informed me that it's a place not for cat eyes to view. Not with the mixture of rough necks and circus clowns that hang out there. She said that was the place where, she knocked off the red nose from the clown that was trying to steal my cat litter for my potty box from the shopping cart. BAD clown! I'll remember that the next time I swat your nose around.
  I hadn't realize that the cam was recording this morning after a certain someone stepped away from the room. But I sooo love human coffee; especially that hazelnut cream in it *PURRrrrrRRrRrRRrrrr*  I all but lay on the floor when she's pouring coffee in the morning and lay at her feet, on my back, with my paw pointing to my wide open mouth. But does she get the hint? Nope. So there I go behind her back and drink it from her cup.
 My vision is acting weird here of lately. Mistress said that I maybe a diabetic and need to watch how many 'treats' I eat during the day. What treats; I ask myself. Surely not that bag of Salmon Flavor Puffs from Friskies that's sitting on the desk in the office with all my toys and jungle gym. Hope that the next time that I need to run to the potty box that, Mistress is out of the way! I'm tired of running into her and then, having to shake the birds and stars that circle above my head away. *Meoowwwwie!*
 *Eyes Mistress* ohhhh she's eating my treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment