Monday, February 6, 2012

Football vs. The Bear

I don't get Football. I mean; all it is a bunch of guys wearing padding (and not just the sort of padding in that box in the potty room) who run after a ball. I couldn't even imagine running after a ball as far as they do.

Mistress sat played on her computer... some game called WOW and would turn and watch the commercials and talk to a picture frame of some old man.

 She calls him Dad. What's a dad?

Stop ignoring me... look! I brought Bear! I want to play catch with bear but, can't throw him to myself so: THROW him for me!

Even right at this moment while I'm typing my blog with both paws, she's ignoring me with watching the news.

And what are they talking abt? Football.

See? There's bear at her feet with my other toys and yet, I'm ignored. Go on with your football... I'll just jump up on the exercise bike and play. Just don't expect me to play with Mr. Green with you when you get home this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment