Thursday, February 2, 2012

Scratch up that recliner!

Put em up! Put em up!
Meow... just who am I? I'm a 4 legged terror, wrecking hovic whenever I get the chance!
Recouping from loosing my nuts
Piss my Mistress off, with every chance that I get. She got me neutered at the age of 8  weeks old (said we're going for a ride); yeah SOME ride that turned out to be. My mistress introduced me to these 2 pill pushers who, not only did they shoot me up with drugs, but they also had their wicked way with me. MEOW!!!! My nuts! OMG! Where are they? MEOW!!! Let me tell you; even though they took my manhood away from me, I still can get an erection. Mistress walked in on me (lord that was embarrassing!) when I was rubbing myself up against that toy bear that she gave me to "chew" on.
My sex toy BEAR
She pissed me off early this morning by kicking me out of her chamber. I mean; seriously!, I just wanted to play! Sorry you got pissed and bent out of shape for being woken before that gadget that you stick to the side of your head and talk to, went off, making you get up to drink that hot smelly blackstuff. But I showed her for booting me.
Yep sure did.
That lovely blue recliner that you set in and, sometimes fall asleep in while watching those boring reruns of Stargate?... it's now my scratching post.
So there! Try those apples!

Sniff sniff. *ears twitch*
What's that smell?
TUNA!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment