Friday, February 10, 2012

HIde and seak

Meow!!!!

It's been one hell of a week here at home! That storm that we had for those 2 days, had me about pulling my hair out from my butt! Literally! Gives new meaning to a 'hairless cat' don't it?

But seriously though, that wind storm had this kitty, hiding underneath the futon in the living room, until Mistress came home then, it was gloves off!
WHY do you leave me alone during the day??

Meow!!!!! It's not fun being on my own during the day. The only joy I get is either watching ThunderCats  on the screen or, chasing my feather toy around when the sun-beams are coming through the glass windows.
ThunderCats Rulez in mai books. Meow = ROAR! When I'm done watching an episode, I usually find myself, wondering into the potty room, and hop up onto the bathroom counter and gaze at myself in the mirror. Why call me FatBoy? It should be Claudus! Supreme ruler of my Mistress's home while she isn't here. Fierce heart and razor sharp claws... far sharper than hers!

My mistress is a sneaky old devil. She caught me up on her potty box, trying to figure out just how it works before I managed to slip and fall in it. Thank goodness that my Mistress is a fast cat; she caught me before my other foot managed to land in the blue water.

I better get going here. Got to hide all my mice in some good spots and make her search for them when she gets home. I found a SUPER good place for the lazer light that, she can't even locate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment